SEO Keyword Tools
With so many SEO keyword tools to choose from, how can you find the best keyword too to use for your business needs?
It's impossible to keep up with all the tools and features.
I found my tools by reading reviews and trying out free trails before investing any money. I advise you to do the same.
Keyword Prep Steps
- Your keyword research analysis will be the ultimate key to your success in building a profitable business website.
- The reason most sites fail is because there was no preparation.
It is imperative that you take the following steps to make your website successful:
- Research keywords that visitors use to search for in your niche.
- Know your competition and how you will address
- How you will monetize website traffic.
If you are feeling overwhelmed, don't. With the proper tools, success is in your future.
Now, I want to provide you with honest, hands-on feedback for what I feel are the best SEO keyword tools on the market.
This is not a review, it is a detail of my hands on experience using two popular SEO keyword tools.
Each tool will reduce the time you spend on keyword research analysis, giving you more time to focus on writing great content.
Site Build It
With Site Build It's keyword research tool called "Brainstorm It", there's very little you can't do.
Here's a brief list of the features included in Brainstorm It.
How to Find a Niche
- Using the Seed Generator Brainstorm (your niche finder), you will enter up to 3 potential website niche keyword choices.
- The tool returns a list of keywords for your site concept. This provides you with a comparison using various filters (lower profitability, general competitiveness and those with solid potential).
- The list is sorted to help you determine which of the three could be the best possible concept for your site. The determination is based on the overall profitability, your available time and the potential to monetize website traffic.
Included in this brainstormer, you have two lateralizing choices that go above and beyond any other keyword tools I've used. (Other tools of this magnitude would cost $500 plus, but Site Build It includes it).
- Using the vertical keyword tool, you are provided a list of long tail keyword phrases that contain the seed word. (Example: if you enter "sewing" it would return results such as "sewing buttons on a shirt" "sewing for fun" and on and on.
- The lateral keyword tool utilizes the top 200 URLs from Google and gets keywords from these pages. The tool then analyzes the keywords and only keeps the ones that are most frequent on the pages. You are then presented with a clean list of profitable keywords. This tool returns long tail keyword phrases that are related to your seed word, but do not contain it.
In summary, I would be lost without Site Build It's brainstorming tool.
From start to finish it provides everything you need to learn how to do keyword research even if you're a newbie and know nothing about building a website.
If you're not a newbie and you already know how to do keyword research, it's still the best of all SEO Keyword tools out there.
Don't just trust me, see proof that you can build a profitable business website with Site Build It.
They also have a risk free 90 day trial so you can see for yourself.
- HitTail offers a free 7 day crash course on SEO as well as a 21 Day Free Trail. They offer various plans to meet your business needs.
- HitTail offers real time reporting, a keyword suggestion tool, e-mail alerts for keyword suggestions as well as filters in your real time reporting to differ between paid and organic search traffic.
- The HitTail service uses your own search data to find under performing long tail keyword. Using HitTail, you'll put tracking code on your website. The code logs search hits as well as the keyword data. HitTail then analyzes the keyword phrases to provide you with suggested topics for your website.
- The suggested topics are taken from your under performing keywords.
- This allows you to achieve a better search engine ranking and more website traffic.
I am using HitTail and I'll have to say, I love the long tail keyword phrases they suggest based on your website traffic. It not only gives you ideas on those "writers block" days but it does the long tail keyword research for you, and it's all based on your your current hits.
In summary, if you plan to build a profitable business website, you can't afford to not have these awesome SEO Keyword tools. Both are an absolute must if you plan to build a high traffic website with amazing residual income stream.
Choosing Keywords For Your Website
Long Tail Keyword Phrases and How they Increase Website Traffic
Tips on Choosing a Winning Domain Name
Using Your SEO Keyword Tools to Get Targeted Website Traffic
Your Keyword Search Strategy
Choosing What Type of Website to Build
↑ Grab this Headline Animator