How to Choose a Web Host
Your next step in building a profitable
business website is to choose a Web Host.
First, you should decide what the needs of your website are before choosing a web host.
Let's look at some topics you should consider before making a decision.
What will your website be used for?
Will your website be a personal site just to play around with in your spare time. Somewhere your friends and family can go to look at pictures?
If this is the case, you should go with a free website host.
If you are planning to build a website and earn money, free hosting is not for you.
The Free Website Hosting Mistake
With free website hosting, you own nothing. If your website is down for days on end, there's nothing you can do about it. If there is an outage and all your work is lost, it's lost. All your hard work goes down the drain.
Website hosting used to be quite expensive but that's not the case anymore. There are so many affordable website hosting options out there, don't make the mistake of choosing a free host.
Website Hosting and Web Tools
Many website hosting services will include web tools for building your website, but do they offer all the tools you'll need in an all inclusive package?
- Make sure you know exactly what is included in the package your purchase.
- First things first, you need software to build a website, what do they offer?
- Is it proprietary?
- Will you be able to change hosts and take your website with you if you choose?
Keyword Research Tools
- Are there any keyword research tools included?
- To make a website profitable, you need tools both to create and maintain a website.
- Keyword research analysis is critical to sustaining your website and ensuring you get targeted website traffic.
Before you choose a web host, make sure all the tools you need are included. If you aren't sure of the quality of the tools, sign up for a free trial. If a free trial isn't offered, move on.
Web Builder Training
If you have little to no experience in building a website, does the website host offer easy to use tools or help guides for beginners?
- How easy to use is the user interface?
- Is it as simple as drop and drag?
- Do they provide you with detailed steps to build a website?
Domain E-Mail Service
You will want to have e-mail through the domain name of your website so look for packages that offer a free domain email address along with domain registration.
- The e-mail address should reflect your domain name so you can stay in contact with your visitors.
- If you never follow up or follow up with an address different from your domain name, they may forget about you and move on to the next website.
- If you follow up with an e-mail account that reflects your domain name, it's a reminder to visit your site again.
Plan for Website Growth
If you're working to build a profitable business website, it only makes sense that you want it to grow.
If you choose a web host that is free, your storage options are limited. Don't limit your potential to save a little bit of cash, there are plenty of affordable website hosting options out there, don't limit your potential for success.
****Before you choose a web host read this****
- Let's suppose you go with free website hosting and outgrow your site.
- You don't own your domain. You were simply sharing part of the free hosts domain.
- Now, you'll be starting all over from scratch.
- This includes everything from building your site, submitting sitemaps, building links.........you name it, you're in a complete re-do mode.
Affordable Website Hosting
Site Build It not only offers affordable website hosting and web tools, but they include an action guide to provide you detailed steps to build a website.
What Other Tools do You Need to Build a Website
- Are you a newbie to website building? Don't know html? Not to worry, Site Build It has everything you need to build a profitable business website from scratch.
- You need software to build a website. Site Build It has that too. Not only that but Block Builder 2 (referred to as BB2) also helps you with keyword placement on a page. Using their webpage analyzer, it's nearly impossible to make a mistake.
- You need keyword research tools. Site Build It has those too and it's included along with a keyword list generator in Brainstorm It (keyword research tool).
- Using Brainstorm It, not only do you get a keyword list generator but it also details keyword statistics so you can see how much competition you have before selecting a keyword.
- You need a reputable website host. Site Build It is that too and you guessed it, it's all included.
- Everything you need to build a successful business website, Site Build It has it and it's all included for only 29.99 per month.
- They also offer a risk free 90 day trial so there's no reason to choose another website host and search for your own tools.
- If you're still trying to choose a web host, give Site Build It a try and you'll know you've made the right choice.
With SBI, you get more than just a "site builder." You don't need to worry about looking for separate hosting, paying for a separate keyword research tool, handling site submissions, integrating autoresponders, etc., etc. See the full list of features here -- pick the most relevant ones for you and your reader.
In summary, choose a web host that has all the tools you need in one inclusive package.
Proof of Why Solo Build It is Your Best Choice for Website Hosting
How Long Tail Keyword Phrases Can Increase Website Traffic
How to Choose a Winning Domain Name
How to Choose What Type of Website to Build
Choosing Keywords for Your Website
Do you have a Keyword Search Strategy
SEO Keyword Tools
Choose a Web Host - The Free Hosting Mistake
↑ Grab this Headline Animator