The Free Website Hosting Mistake
There are a bazillion searches out there for "free website hosting". If you're plans are to start a website just to have an outlet for venting, definitely go with a free one.
If you're intention is to build a website and earn money, a free website hosting solution is not for you.
I know things are tight and it's tempting to penny pinch, but it's just not worth it. You take a big chance on losing all of your work and there's nothing you can do about it. If you choose a free solution, it may be free now but it will cost you big in the long run.
The Free Website Hosting Mistake - What It will Cost You
- You don't own your domain.
- When you use a free website host, your domain name will looking something like this: http://www.yoursite.freehosting.com (freehosting domain name is listed as they are the host for your site)
- If you have paid hosting, you own your domain name and your URL looks like: http://www.yoursite.com
- When corresponding with your visitors, you should be able to provide them with a unique domain name that relates to your niche.
- You don't own anything so you have no right to complain about anything.
- If you advertise offline via newspaper ads, flyers or business cards you should be able to list your own domain name without fear that it won't be there tomorrow.
- If you're going to invest your time, investing in affordable website hosting.
- Since you aren't paying for anything, where is support when the site crashes?
- They are non-existent because a hosting company can't hire someone if they aren't charging you.
- If you do get lucky and there's support, rest assured it will be poor service.
- You will eventually outgrow the free hosting.
- There are no tricks to point your free website to your paid website and all those hours you spent building your website are wasted, up in smoke and you start all over from square one.
- If you have an awesome website with quality, unique content but the page takes 45 seconds to load, what good is it?
- You've put hours and hours in your site but no one can view it due to the poor performance of page loads.
- Since you chose free website hosting, there's not anyone you can complain to.
How much does Free really cost?
- Building a data center and providing hosting is not cheap, much less free so how do you suppose a company that offers free web hosting makes money?
- They post ads on your website.
- Let's suppose you have an excellent website with lots of great content, only for the free web hosting to insert an inappropriate ad and make money from your site.
- You have zero control over what ads are posted on your site.
Do you really want that while you're trying to establish your brand?
I think not.
Affordable Website Hosting that You Can't Afford to Be Without
You get more than just a "site builder." You don't need to worry about looking for separate hosting, paying for a separate keyword research tool, handling site submissions, integrating autoresponders, etc., etc. See the full list of features here -- pick the most relevant ones for you and your reader.
Fast, reliable, state-of-the-Net Web site hosting is all included with SBI!. You don't have to worry about choosing the right "hosting" features (size, capacity, etc.). Web hosting is included, no nonsense, no hidden clauses.
Struggling to Find the Time to work on Your Website?
Site Sell Services are for You
As a busy businessperson, you hire specialists to do specialized jobs. Maybe you've considered a local Webmaster, too. But many local Webmasters don't know how to build a Web site that gets traffic. SiteSell Services does.Take all the worry out of it, let SBI do the website hosting and building for you.
SiteSell Services use SBI!!'s proven C T P M process to build you a Content-packed Web site which works to bring Traffic to your site. That traffic can then be PREsold on your recommendations, suggestions and offerings and this "warmed up" receptive reaction ultimately leads to Monetization. C T P M is the core that sets SBI!! and SiteSell Services apart.
Proof of Why Solo Build It is Your Best Choice for Website Hosting
Choosing a Web Host
Choosing Keywords for Your Website
SEO Keyword Tools
How to Find Your Profit Niche
Your Keyword Search Strategy
Steps to Build a Website
Planning and Organizing Web Content
Free Website Hosting
↑ Grab this Headline Animator